Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

2014

I can't believe that it's been three years since my last post.
A lot happened over the span of three years.




December 2011: I moved from the West Coast to the East Coast.


January 2012: I found out that I was going to be a mommy.


July 23 2012: I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, 
 Robert Ethan Riley.



August 2013: Spent this month commuting to and from the hospital with my mom to visit Ethan in the NICU.











Isn't he the most beautiful thing I "baked"?

from  east to west 
May 2013 : Moved from the east coast to the west coast






Spent time with my parents


June 2013: Put in more hugs before he left for Manila. Hardest decision I made.




July 23 2013: Ethan turned one and they threw an amazing birthday party for him.





August  2013 to present: Everyday facetime sessions with my son. 

Thanks to my parents and my sisters and my niece, my son is growing up to be a handsome, amazing little man. I miss the little man to bits. Soon, baby. I promise.

Hopefully, I can throw in a couple of baking and cooking sessions between facetime with my son and work. 
We shall see.









  




1 comment:

Milan Rebecca said...

Have you ever had a cupcake that you wish you could tell everyone about? Have you seen something so cute that you didnt wanna eat it? Well this is my journey!